Here it comes… Prosody 0.4.2 is released!
This version is simply a minor bugfix release. Thanks to all who reported bugs and tested the fixes.
Just a reminder that most Prosody work is currently underway on the 0.5 branch, so for people who want to keep up with the very latest changes and features, do check it out.
Prosody is a lightweight Jabber/XMPP server written in Lua. It aims to be flexible, easy to extend, and simple to use for both users and developers alike.
The following is a summary of changes since the previous version:
- Fix to allow ‘prosodyctl start’ to work properly
- Bounce stanzas addressed to/from malformed JIDs
- Fix a logic error which prevented SASL ANONYMOUS
- Fix for presence subscriptions to contacts on components
- Finally add README and INSTALL files
- Fixed ‘reload’ action in init.d script to not kill Prosody
Note that due to hardware failure on our Windows build machine we won’t initially have Windows packages for this version. We will announce to the Prosody mailing lists when we get this built and uploaded.
Get it while it’s hot… download here.