After everyone’s wonderful help at finding bugs (cheer), we’ve another release candidate for you from our 0.9 branch.
The primary reason for this RC is to keep compatibility with the just-released
LuaSocket 3.0rc1. The new LuaSocket is now available
from our package repository, and we have updated our IPv6 documentation accordingly.
If you have previously installed
lua-socket-prosody, it is now recommended to install the
Summary of changes made since rc2:
select()backend acts correctly when reaching its limits.
- PEP: Reflect generated id back to the client.
- Pubsub: Check whether node exists, when deleting.
- Add missing SSL options for Diffie-Hellman and Elliptic-Curve parameters, with the latter enabled by default
- Moved function for listing local IP addresses from LuaSocket to
- Add server:memory() command to view details of Prosody’s memory usage in the telnet console.
- A couple of input validation fixes in the telnet console.
- MUC: Small variable name fix.
- BOSH: Remove various unused headers.
Don’t forget to keep your feedback on the release coming to us!
If you are using our package repository then you can simply install the prosody-0.9 package, which automatically tracks our 0.9 branch. This release is build 142.
Alternatively you can download packages manually from here.
- Windows builds are coming soon!
- Source tarball: prosody-0.9.0rc3.tar.gz