After a very successful beta, we decided it’s time for a release candidate. We have made only a few small changes since beta1:
- With s2s_secure_auth enabled, we required encryption for domains listed in s2s_insecure_domains, even if s2s_require_encryption was not set.
- Some minor fixes to commands in the telnet console.
- Automatically disable SSL compression if luasec-prosody is installed.
- Fix a traceback in mod_bosh when used in combination with some plugins.
- Fix pubsub “get subscriptions” action.
As always, we depend very much on your feedback. If you give 0.9.0rc2 a try, let us know how you get on, even if it’s only to tell us it’s a complete success!
If you are using our package repository then you can simply install the prosody-0.9 package, which automatically tracks our 0.9 branch.
Alternatively you can download packages manually from here.
- Source tarball: prosody-0.9.0rc2.tar.gz