We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This is a minor bugfix release. It fixes a handful of small but important issues.
Also for those using Prosody with LuaEvent 0.4.5, please upgrade to LuaEvent 0.4.6 (see issue #1267 for more info).
A summary of changes in this release:
- mod_csi_simple: Multiple enhancements to built-in ‘importance’ rules (fixes #1250)
- mod_vcard_legacy: Limit injection of XEP-0153 to normal presence (fixes #1252)
- util.datetime: Make sure timezone difference is calculated correctly (fixes #1262)
- MUC: Fix traceback when requesting voice (fixes #1269) (thanks jonas’)
- MUC: Adjust priorities of muc-get-default-role handlers (fixes #1272)
- MUC: Allow changing data attached to an only owner (fixes #1273)
- Multiple fixes and improvements to our experimental epoll (non-libevent) backend
- util.stanza: Deserialize stanza without mutating input (fixes #711)
- mod_mam: Only accept valid JIDs in
and prefs. (fixes #1275)
- util.pubsub: Restore subscription index from stored data (fixes #1281)
- prosodyctl check: Add statisticsmanager settings to known global options
- util.startup: Always reload logging after config (fixes #1284)
- mod_posix: Don’t reload log files twice
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!
Prosody is a lightweight and flexible XMPP server designed with ease-of-use and extensibility in mind.