Prosody 0.11.11 released
by The Prosody TeamTags: release
We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This release contains some fixes to PEP to control memory usage, along with a small batch of fixes for issues discovered since the last release.
This will likely be the last release of the 0.11 branch.
A summary of changes in this release:
Fixes and improvements
- net.server_epoll: Prioritize network events over timers to improve performance under heavy load
- mod_pep: Add some memory usage limits
- mod_pep: Prevent creation of services for non-existent users
- mod_pep: Free resources on user deletion (needed a restart previously)
- mod_pep: Free resources on reload
- mod_c2s: Indicate stream secure state in error text when no stream features to offer
- MUC: Fix logic for access to affiliation lists
- net.server_epoll: Improvements to shutdown procedure #1670
- net.server_epoll: Fix potential issue with rescheduling of timers
- prosodyctl: Fix to ensure LuaFileSystem is loaded when needed
- util.startup: Fix handling of unknown command line flags (e.g.
- Fix version number reported as ‘unknown’ on *BSD
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!
Prosody is a lightweight and flexible XMPP server designed with ease-of-use and extensibility in mind.