We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This release contains a whole bunch of bug fixes, a brief summary of them follows:
- HTTP parser: Improve buffering of incoming HTTP data and add size limits (#603)
- sessionmanager: Fix for an issue which caused people to be kicked from conferences if mod_smacks was enabled (#648)
- Dependencies: Workaround for compatibility with LuaSec 0.6 (#749)
- MUC: Accept missing form as “instant room” request (#377)
- C2S: Fix issues with destroying disconnected connections (#590, #641)
- mod_privacy: Fix selection of the top resource(s) (#694)
- mod_presence: Make sure both users get each others presence after adding each other (#673)
- mod_http_files: Fix traceback when serving a non-wildcard path (#611)
- mod_http_files: Preserve a trailing slash in paths (#639)
- util.datamanager: Fix error handling (#632)
- net.server_event: Fix internal socket API to allow writing from socket.ondrain callback (#661)
- net.server_event: Fix timeout (commit)
- net.server_event: Fix traceback due to write during TLS handshake (commit)
- net.server_event: Fix buffer length check (commit)
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!
Prosody is a lightweight and flexible XMPP server designed with ease-of-use and extensibility in mind.