We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This release contains some fixes to PEP to control memory usage, along with a small batch of fixes for issues discovered since the last release.
This will likely be the last release of the 0.11 branch.
A summary of changes in this release:
Fixes and improvements
- net.server_epoll: Prioritize network events over timers to improve performance under heavy load
- mod_pep: Add some memory usage limits
- mod_pep: Prevent creation of services for non-existent users
- mod_pep: Free resources on user deletion (needed a restart previously)
- mod_pep: Free resources on reload
- mod_c2s: Indicate stream secure state in error text when no stream features to offer
- MUC: Fix logic for access to affiliation lists
- net.server_epoll: Improvements to shutdown procedure #1670
- net.server_epoll: Fix potential issue with rescheduling of timers
- prosodyctl: Fix to ensure LuaFileSystem is loaded when needed
- util.startup: Fix handling of unknown command line flags (e.g.
- Fix version number reported as ‘unknown’ on *BSD
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!