Prosody 0.9.3 released
We have fixed a few bugs and a some minor issues, so it's time for another release!
A summary of changes in this release:
- A config file passed as command line argument is no longer forgotten when config is reloaded
- MUC: Allow admins to always bypass
- Strip trailing '.' when normalizing hostnames
- HTTP: Prevent silent connection failures
- Components: Allow easier overriding of component authentication by plugins
- Components: Enable TCP keepalives
- Migrator: Better error reporting and improved robustness
- S2S: Include IP in log messages, if hostname is unavailable
- TLS: Log error when initialization fails
Download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!