We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This is a regularly delayed release containing a number of fixes for issues that we have come across since the last release of the 0.12 series.
A summary of changes in this release:
Fixes and improvements
- util.stanza: Allow U+7F when constructing stazas
- net.unbound: Preserve built-in defaults and Prosodys settings for luaunbound (fixes #1763: luaunbound not reading resolv.conf) (thanks rgd)
- mod_smacks: Disable not implemented resumption behavior on s2s
- mod_http: Allow disabling CORS in the http_cors_override option and by default
- util.json: Accept empty arrays with whitespace (fixes #1782: util.json fails to parse empty array with whitespace)
- util.stanza: Adjust number of return values to handle change in dependency of test suite (fix test with luassert >=1.9)
- util.startup: Ensure import() is available in prosodyctl (thanks keyzer)
- mod_storage_sql: Fix initialization when called from prosodyctl
- mod_storage_sql: Fix the summary API with Postgres (#1766)
- mod_admin_shell: Fixes for showing data related to disconnected sessions (fixes #1777)
- core.s2smanager: Don’t remove unrelated session on close of bidi session
- mod_smacks: Don’t send redundant requests for acknowledgement (#1761)
- mod_admin_shell: Rename commands
- mod_smacks: Bounce unhandled stanzas from local origin (fix #1759)
- mod_bookmarks: Reduce log level of message about not having any bookmarks
- mod_s2s: Fix firing buffer drain events
- mod_http_files: Log warning about legacy modules using mod_http_files
- util.startup: Wait for last shutdown steps
- util.datamapper: Improve handling of schemas with non-obvious “type”
- util.jsonschema: Fix validation to not assume presence of “type” field
- util.jsonschema: Use same integer/float logic on Lua 5.2 and 5.3
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our download page
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release, let us know!
Prosody is a lightweight and flexible XMPP server designed with ease-of-use and extensibility in mind.